- We encourage all site users and customers to refer to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au which contains important information about privacy laws in Australia.
- Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. We retain the right to use or disclose personal information about you that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of Apprenticeship.com.au and services to the user, such as newsletters, promotional materials or direct marketing campaigns relevant to the services that we offer. If you no longer wish to receive our emails there is an Unsubscribe link located in the footer of all emails that we send. We may also disclose your personal information to a third party payment processing provider in connection with payment or billing for the provision of services to the user.
- We may also obtain your personal information from our affiliates or advertising partners, customers and other third parties that we consider helps us to deliver or advertise our services, understand online activity and collect information that we consider important to managing the quality or content of the services that we deliver.
- By using Apprenticeship.com.au services and website you consent to us using and disclosing your information both for the purposes for which we have collected it (including by providing your information to a third party payment processing provider in connection with payment or billing for the provision of services to you) and for other purposes related to marketing and advertising our services and the services of other entities with whom we have relationships, including entities that market and promote goods and services unrelated to those which we market and promote.
- Our web site may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Apprenticeship.com.au encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Apprenticeship.com.au places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers and contractors. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
- Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
- Apprenticeship.com.au retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
- Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted
with authority and computer network password sanctions.
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, Apprenticeship.com.au cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Apprenticeship.com.au receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- Apprenticeship.com.au is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers and web-site users.
- So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National
Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
- Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
- If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
- We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
- Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at email@example.com
Collection and use of information
Security and storage
Access to and correction of personal information